Tuesday, February 21, 2012

In the Starting...

So, I read my brother's BLOG and FaceBook let me start one so I said "what the heck" and started one.  Not that I really said that outloud because that wouldn't be right as Emily is relaxing on the couch and that would disturb her and I'm disturbing enough.
So, I wondered how people got their ideas for Blogs since it's supposed to be such a big dealig and everyone seems to have one and, since I'm american, I wanted one too but I wasn't sure what I would Blog about or even what i would cal the thin since it asked for a name so I went for one of my super secret inside jokes to see if anyone would ever figure it out. Since there's like a billyun people on this thing and all the good ideas have already been done, it probabl won't take too lon.
And then I realized how cool it was to have a Blog named HAND on Facebook...

Syill don't know what to Blog about...

Maybe next time we'll discuss WWJD where D is Drive...

No comments:

Post a Comment