Thursday, February 23, 2012

Oops! Almost forgot to name the blamed thing...

Learning experience time. Let's see if the curve is still there.  So I'm not on Facebook right now but have been thrown into another spatial dimension of the WWW just because I read a blog and filled out a form and now I am the sole defender and protector of this little piece of heaven which will remain blank if I don't fill it or someone else never finds it but since this place is infinite, it is unlikely that someone else will find it unless I continue to fill the white emptiness with words.

Shouting isn't allowed  I geuss...

That's the part of writing, blogging, painting (which I don't do) and such that's cool.  You start with nothing.  Just a sheet (screen, etc) of white which you can fill.  I'm kinda using the vomit approach right now as I just pour my head into space.  No real structure.

Kinda like creation.  God started with a blank universe of nothing one day and started writing.  If you write, or draw, or paint (ET al) you have an idea how its all going to turn out and you just work on the creation until it meets the idea.

Imagine writing a sentance by placing each dot on the paper to create letters to create words...

I think that's it for now.  The bucket is empty.

HAND!

2 comments:

  1. Nice start--looking forward to seeing where you go with it!

    ReplyDelete