Monday, September 24, 2012

Random Thoughts...

To answer the question posed, I geuss Billy Joel doesn't write classical music, although John Williams can be found in the Classical music section of a store.  He would be writing orchestral Music.  Point conceded.  I don't sweat the small stuff.

Do I really want a President whose first name is the larval form of head lice?  Just to be non partisan.  I picked on the DNCC last time.

The Patriots lost again.  Close good game though.  I geuss there was a bad ref call.  I don't watch Patriots games for the reason that they always will start to embarass themselves while I am watching.  Yes, I watched last years Super Bowl.  I have also come to the conclusion that bad ref calls are part of the game.  Like weather.  They just happen.  If the game is that close, there are other problems than a bad call.

Does anyone else feel like both presidential candidates have done such a good job convincing me that neither of them should get the job?  Is Mickey Mouse running again this year?

A good driving habit kept me from having a car accident today.  I was at McDonalds getting coffee and was waiting for traffic to clear enough on the 4 lane to get out of the lot when a very nice guy in a truck waved me in front of him.  Having the previously discussed good habit of only pulling into the near lane when turning onto a four lane, I was missed by the driver moving up the left lane of traffic, as he has the right to do because there was no traffic there.  Wouldn't have been pretty.

Jacob has a new Darth Vader sweat shirt that has a zippable hood that looks like a Darth's mask which he proudly wore to school today.  He got it on a BTS shopping spree with his grand-mother Saturday.  He became upset in the car as I dropped him off because the kids were already moving into the school when we arrived.  He would not be able to show them the cool clothing because they are not allowed to wear the hoods in school.  I was proud of him for knowing the rules and wanting to obey them over his own desires.  He would have to wait until recess or after school.  Small stuff.

There's a good christian song about the little things which drive us crazy.  i can't remember the artist.

It's called 'The Little Things.'  It's kinda a fun song.  Give it a listen some time.

Is our country's economy caught in a ping pong game between the 2 political parties?

I would say that this one wasn't so random but calling the presidential race and the economy small things doesn't seem right.

Maybe I should call the random thoughts editions Small stuff.

HAND!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about Mickey Mouse. I finally got the RNC to stop calling me after we had a discussion about the election and I told them I was thinking of voting for Mickey Mouse. Really.

    ReplyDelete